In this article, I am going to give you out the answers to the Google Digital Marketing Course which upon completion will reward you with a Google Certification with your name on it. It’s a pretty easy course, if you don’t about it and are here just for a Google Certificate, no problem I was Like you too but if you are here to cross-verify your answers you are welcome too.
The link of the Course is given in the references section.
This course consists of 26 modules and is rated for as beginners.
Questions in this blog are as on 29th May 2020.
The answers have been highlighted in the options given.
Enough let’s get the answers:
You’ve aced every tutorial in the Digital Unlocked. Ready to graduate? Take the final exam to earn your certificate.
What’s the biggest challenge for most businesses when going online?
- Planning a budget
- Developing a plan
- Optimising a website
- Defining a customer base
When looking to advertise a new business online, what is one of the major benefits of display ads?
- They are seen by everyone
- They have higher click-through rate
- They can come in many different formats
- They don’t cost too much to set up
Imagine a customer has downloaded an app made by their local hardware store. How could that business connect with their audience through the app?
- Call the customer when there is an offer they’d enjoy
- See where their customers are and monitor their shopping behaviours
- Send them offers when they enter a certain geographical area
- Add items to their in-app basket that you think they’d like
You notice that when people see images of your products online, you have an increase in conversions or sales. Which customer touchpoint could you use to take advantage of this insight?
- Shopping bags
- Blog content
- Social media
Which are the first steps you should consider when constructing an online business strategy?
- Understand the target audience
- Change your mission statement to match the goals
- Create goals and identify a USP
- Define and segment your audiences
What’s the first step in the search engine optimisation process for your website?
- Off-site optimisation
- Keyword research
- Writing fresh content
- Setting an ad budget
When using a search engine, what is the name of a word or phrase somebody types to find something online?
- Search phrase
- Search term
- Search query
- Search word
When looking to optimise the performance of a website to improve its search engine ranking, using ‘long tail keyword terms’ in your SEO plan often allows you to…
- Outrank lots of larger, more established companies
- Find more opportunities
- See more traffic than short tail keywords
- Perform better on social media
When optimising a website for search, what impact do meta and title tags have on the search engine?
- They are hidden messages that have no bearing on search engines
- They are the on-page content that appears on your homepage, telling search engines what you do
- They are automatically generated and help websites rank within search engines
- They are embedded messages that help the search engine determine what’s on the page
A lot of factors can affect how well a website will rank on search engines. What role does metadata have in this process?
- Helps your website stand out from the competition
- Allows you to input lots of keywords so that you appear for all of them
- Provides search engines with more consistent and clear information about what’s on the website
- Allows you to place sales promotion offers within the search results
When advertising using Search Engine Marketing (SEM), you only pay…
- when your ad appears within the search results
- when a conversion happens on your website
- when your ad is clicked by someone
- when someone stays on your website for more than 2 minutes
Fill the blank: When managing SEM campaigns, the best way to optimise your quality score is to improve the _________ of your keywords, adverts, and landing pages.
When running a search engine marketing campaign, what goal do you expect to achieve by having conversion tracking on your site?
- To see personal data about the person who bought from you
- To understand what is working and what is not
- To increase your budget to get more traffic
- To advertise internationally more easily
What is the most important thing to consider when optimising a search engine marketing campaign?
- Increasing the bid for the keywords you are targeting
- Increasing the relevance of the keywords, ads, and landing page
- Adding lots of keywords to the campaign to get more traffic
- Continually changing the ad copy
Local directories are a great tool for getting noticed locally online. What would be the first step in using a directory?
- Research competitors
- Create a listing
- Create an ad
- Post a link
When looking to promote your products and services locally, what are the benefits of using search engine ads?
- Everyone uses search engines
- You can target ads to a specific geographic area
- You can target ads to specific genders
- Search ads are cheaper than display adverts
Using social media for business purposes can be very different to running personal profiles. If you’re looking to attract people to your social network, what tone of voice should you consider?
- Stern and Serious
- Serious and Honest
- Fun and Inviting
- Engaging and Inviting
Building a plan will help you to focus your efforts when using social media. What should you consider when making your social media plan?
- Your audience’s data
- Your audience’s interests
- Your audience’s available income
- Your audience’s offline behaviour
With more and more users using mobile to look at websites, it is key that you optimise your site so users can find it when searching online. Which two elements should you look to optimise for improved SEO performance?
- Site speed and usability
- Keywords and metadata
- Image size and navigation
- Site speed and visual appearance
When looking to advertise your business to mobile users, social media advertising can be really effective because…
- it allows you to target people who have ad blockers enabled
- it can be seen by people who aren’t logged into their accounts
- it allows you to target people based on their likes and interests
- it doesn’t cost too much to spread your ads far
How would you classify the content distribution channel that uses influencer and outreach marketing to increase a brand’s reach?
When it comes to email marketing, what do we mean by the term A/B testing?
- A/B testing means you can split your contacts alphabetically
- BA/B testing means you send the same email twice to the same people
- A/B testing means splitting your audience and sending each of them a different variation of your email
- A/B testing means it is spell-checked and proofed, prior to hitting send
Which of the following is a benefit of display advertising over search advertising?
- Display advertising is cheaper than search advertising
- Appearing on relevant websites offering advertising space
- Ads can appear at the top of search engine results pages
- Display ads are more likely to be clicked on
When planning your display advertising, what does the word ‘placement’ mean?
- The exact location of your ad on a particular page of a website
- The size and position of your ad
- The exact location of your ad on search engine results pages
- The position of text within your ad
Retargeting allows you to…
- Target users, based on the specific actions they take on your site
- Target people, based on their likes and interests
- Appear higher within the search results
- Target people before they come to your website
What can you do to help your videos appear in search results?
- Make the content really interesting
- Give detailed descriptions of its content
- Clearly brand your videos
- Include calls to action within the videos
How can you attract social media users to share your video content online?
- Tag them in posts
- Use hashtags
- Make them funny
- Use subtitles
When using analytics programmes on your website, which of these do not fall under the category of a metric?
- Browser users use to access your site
- Unique visitors to your site
- Time users spend on your site
- Number of pages viewed per visit
When using analytics programmes on your website, which of these do not fall under the category of a dimension?
- The device users access the site with
- The time a user spends on the site
- The browser a user uses to visit the site
- The geographical location of the user
What do website analytics allow you to do?
- Set up advertising accounts to drive continuous improvement
- Understand users’ behaviour and improve the effectiveness of your digital marketing efforts
- Interact with customers on your website to increase conversion
- Predict your users’ next move based on previous data
How do you handle data in analytics to gain greater insights into our audience’s behaviour?
How is a spreadsheet defined?
- An interactive computer application for the organisation, analysis and storage of data
- A static collection of related data tables that can be queried to locate specific fields
- A tool for storing large amounts of numerical data, but not text-based data
- A digital balance sheet to keep track of financial transactions
Why should you avoid focusing on collecting as much data as possible?
- Vast quantities of data will take a long time to process
- Large amounts of data are harder to store online
- The right information, at the right time, is more valuable
- Spreadsheets have a limit on the amount of information they can store
When building your online product store, to make it as effective as possible you should look to optimise the performance by using images in what kind of way?
- Use images direct from the internet to ensure accurate file size
- Use images direct from the original manufacturer
- Ensure images are of a high quality
- Use detailed descriptions instead of images to help search engines
When looking to introduce e-commerce functions to your website, which of the following would be the best first step?
- Build an online store with an integrated payment system
- Set up a web-based money transfer software like PayPal
- Invest in a new website platform
- Use other platforms such as eBay or Etsy
Analytics can help optimise your website for which of the following?
- For different devices, navigation and search
- For different devices and social media profile
- For email templates and social media profiles
- For navigation, search and video campaigns
Fill in the blank: When you are considering the layout of the product pages, it is important to put them in ________ order?
- a constantly changing
When looking to expand your business internationally on social media, what should you do first?
- Treat all social media channels the same
- Use popular phrases and memes for that area
- Analyse platforms popular in that area
- Not advertise at all, as other countries don’t like social advertising
Fill the blanks: When advertising internationally, you should make your business ______ to the new market, consider the ___________ and any possible ___________ implications.
- accessible | supply chain | legal
- affordable | supply chain | language
- exciting | customers needs | currency
- affordable | customer needs | lega
Fill in the blank: When considering expanding a business internationally, the best place to start is to__________?
- use online tools to help you understand where there’s a strong demand for your products
- move the whole business to that country
- replicate your current business in as many countries as possible
- Buy new domains for the country
Hope You would have cleared your exam, graduated the course and would have got you Google Certification. If you like this article or if it helped you in any way please make sure give it a clap and follow me on my social media handles.
Fundamentals of digital marketing
Master the basics of digital marketing with our free Interactive Advertising Bureau-accredited course. There are 26…
Is Google digital marketing exam difficult? ›
The Google digital marketing exam is not hard to pass. It's a beginner-level exam and all questions are easy, provided that you have gone through all course modules and watched the video lessons. The exam questions are straightforward and not difficult for someone that knows the basics of digital marketing.Is it worth doing digital marketing course from Google? ›
It also helps newbies gain the skills to start working as digital marketers. The entire course is taken online, with 26 modules across important marketing topics. This course is beneficial if you want to make your resume more attractive to employers, find a new job, or even get better at the job you currently have.How long is the Google Digital Garage exam? ›
It's convenient learning on your own time and at your own pace that you complete in about 40 hours. There are 26 learning modules consisting of easy to follow videos with quizzes afterwards to test your knowledge.Which Google certification is best for digital marketing? ›
- Fundamentals of digital marketing.
- Get a business online.
- How to enhance and protect your online campaign.
- Google Analytics for Beginners.
- Advanced Google Analytics.
- Google Ads Display Certification.
- Google Ads Search Certification.
- Google Ads Apps Certification.
Google Cloud ensures careful and consistent enforcement of program policies. What happens if you don't pass a certification exam? If you don't pass an exam, you can take it again after 14 days. If you don't pass the second time, you must wait 60 days before you can take it a third time.What is the easiest Google certificate? ›
The Google Project Management Professional Certification class by Coursera takes our top spot because learners with no prior experience can acquire the skills necessary to succeed in an entry-level project management role in six months or less. It's perfect for those who are looking to pursue a new career.Can I get job in Google after digital marketing? ›
Digital Marketing Strategist, Customer Success Acceleration
A candidate for the job must have Master's degree or equivalent practical experience along with 3 years of experience in Digital Marketing, Sales and/or multi-functional Project Management leadership with customer impact.
Is It Hard to Acquire Digital Marketing Skills? Most industry experts agree that foundational digital marketing skills are not hard to learn. However, it can be challenging to master those skills and put them to effective use in digital marketing campaigns.Does Google digital marketing certification expire? ›
We require recertification to ensure that you are maintaining your skills on updated technology and platforms. All Professional Google Cloud certifications are valid for two years from the date an individual certifies.How many hours does the Google digital marketing course take? ›
This program includes over 190 hours of instruction and practice-based assessments, which simulate real-world digital marketing and e-commerce scenarios that are critical for success in the workplace. The content is highly interactive and developed by Google employees with experience in the field.
How many questions is the Google certification exam? ›
The certification exam contains 35 multiple-choice and matching questions. There is a large question bank so you are unlikely to see the same questions if you take the exam more than once.How long does IT take to get Google certification results? ›
You will receive exam results within 3 business days of completing your exam. Exam results are sent by email@example.com, so please check all email folders for this sender and, if possible, authorize direct emails from that address.Do companies hire Google certifications? ›
“Employers are super keen on Google certificates because they know they're getting high-quality talent,” Gevelber says.Is Google Certification enough to get a job? ›
Yes, Google certificates are designed to provide a path to highly-demanded jobs that most aspirants are looking for.What is the salary after Google digital marketing course? ›
A digital marketing specialist's average salary in India is ₹4, 69,000/year.How fast can you finish a Google certificate? ›
The Google Career Certificate courses generally take three to six months to complete. Users set their own pace, so the time it takes to finish varies.Are Google certification exams open book? ›
Are remotely proctored certification exams open-book exams? No, these are not open-book exams. You cannot use any notes or unauthorized materials while taking any Google Cloud exams.Is Google Certificate hard? ›
It's an entry-level certification that is not hard to get and can open up various job opportunities. If you're dedicated and consistent with your study, you can finish this certificate in six months and for less than $300.Do Google certificates look good on resume? ›
Yes, the Google certification is well worth the time and effort. These certifications can add value to your resume. So, it is true to say that they can help you land an entry-level job in the IT industry with ease.Is Google certificate recognized? ›
Yes! Google Career Certificates are recognized by more than 150 employers in the U.S., including companies like Deloitte and Verizon.
Is Google certificate better than degree? ›
If you're looking for a junior-level job and want to get into the field quickly, a Google career certificate may be the way to go. You can quickly and affordably improve your skills with Google's certification. After earning a degree, certifications are a fantastic way to develop in-demand professional skills.What is the highest paying Google job? ›
Research Scientist is the highest-paying job at Google with an average salary of $167,427 and an average hourly rate of $80.49. The second highest-paying job at Google is information technology project manager, with an average salary of $153,565.What is the highest paid job in Google company? ›
- Director of Marketing.
- Global Creative Director.
- Director of Product Management.
- Finance Director.
- Senior Director, Talent Management.
- Director, Global Partnership.
- Senior Director, Product Management.
- Director of Engineering.
A career in digital marketing is challenging, exciting and constantly progressing, making for a rewarding profession with diverse opportunities for growth and success. As one of the most in-demand jobs today that you can start learning from home, there's never been a better time to consider it!Why do most people fail in digital marketing? ›
Lack of campaign planning around your business goals
The number one reason why some digital marketing failed miserably is that there was no strategy behind it. Running through some marketing activities without proper planning is just throwing good money out the window.
- A customer-centric market. ...
- Creating engaging content. ...
- Complying with privacy and data-sharing regulations. ...
- Mobile-friendly approach. ...
- Omnichannel marketing strategies.
It takes most people one to three months to learn the different digital marketing tools and techniques, and it takes six months to a year to perfect those skills through practice.What happens if you fail Google Ads certification? ›
Exam Terms and Conditions
- If you don't pass an exam, you can take it again 14 days after the date of your exam. If you don't pass a second time, you must wait 60 days before you can take it a third time. If you don't pass the third time, you must wait a year before taking it again.
You will have 75 minutes to take an assessment. If you don't pass an assessment, you can retake it one day later. There's a timer that will start to count down when you begin the assessment.Is it worth getting a digital marketing certificate? ›
Is a digital marketing certification worth it? It's a smart move to consider a career in digital marketing, given that experts estimated the global digital marketing spend topped $450 billion in 2021. Even better, they expect this number to increase by 40% by 2024.
Are Coursera certificates worth it? ›
Are Coursera Certificates worth it? On the whole, yes. If you're seeking promotion, looking for a career change, or the skills you are learning are highly sought after, then a Coursera Certificate does have value and is definitely worth the investment. Coursera partners and course providers are world class.How do I add Google digital marketing certificate to my resume? ›
In a “certifications and licenses” section
The first place you should highlight your certificate is in a dedicated certification section on your resume. This section can be added either under the education section or the skills section of your resume.
It is a completely legitimate site and will not try to scam you. The partners of Coursera include: Yale, Stanford, Duke University, University of Michigan, Google, IBM and many more.What is the passing score for GCP certification exam? ›
The Google Cloud certification exam is a multiple-choice, multiple-response test. You will have two hours to complete the exam, and there is no limit on the number of questions you can answer. You must achieve a passing score of 70% or higher to earn your certification.How do I crack Google certification? ›
An important tip: For preparing for the certification, you can take up online courses on various platforms. Udemy, Coursera, etc. are some big names that provide courses to crack the GCP certification examination. These courses will be of great help in acquiring these certifications.What is the pass mark for Google Digital Leader exam? ›
In Short, here is the summary of this exam:
This exam has 59 questions to be answered in 90 minutes. Passing mark is 70%
Each program is free to try out for seven days with a Coursera trial. After the trial ends, the program will cost $39 a month to keep learning, so the faster you complete each course, the more money you'll save. On average, the programs can take 6-8 months to complete if you devote about five hours per week.How much is Google certification exam? ›
Are Google Cloud Platform Certifications Free? No. You pay a fee to register for a Google Cloud Certification. The registration fee for Associate Certification is $125, while Professional Certifications go for $200.Do Google certificates mean anything? ›
Google career certifications provide a path to these new careers in several sectors like UX design and project management. They offer affordable access to learning tools and even networking opportunities. Finding a job in the tech sector often looks intimidating, especially for novices.How many people get jobs with Google certificates? ›
More than 300,000 people have graduated from Google's Career Certificates program, and 75% of these grads report they've found a new job, higher pay, or a promotion within six months of completing of the program. Today, Grow with Google takes this program a step further by developing university-industry partnerships.
Can I get a job with Coursera certificate? ›
Coursera does not provide or guarantee job placement. So, take specializations and certificate programs that help you hone the skills you intend to showcase to employees. No, you can't get a job by simply taking a single Coursera course but you may be able to get a job by completing a professional certificate program.Is Google Digital Marketing certification worth it? ›
It also helps newbies gain the skills to start working as digital marketers. The entire course is taken online, with 26 modules across important marketing topics. This course is beneficial if you want to make your resume more attractive to employers, find a new job, or even get better at the job you currently have.Is it too hard to get a job in Google? ›
As a result, it is undoubtedly difficult to get a job at Google. You have to convince recruiters that you're the best of the best who could possibly fill the position. It takes skill and no small amount of work to even meet the minimum qualifications for many of the available positions that open every year.Who is the highest paid digital marketer? ›
Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager is the highest paying digital marketing job in India. The tasks of a digital marketing manager include developing multi-channel marketing strategies and deciding on the marketing campaigns for various brands in line with their product or service.
What is the minimum salary in Google? Minimum salary at Google depends on the role you are applying for. For Data Analyst the minimum salary is ₹23.3 Lakhs per year, for Data Scientist the minimum salary is ₹35.7 Lakhs per year and so on.Is it hard to get Google Ads certification? ›
Overall, the Google Ads certifications are well-known to not be too difficult to pass, especially because you can Google answers to the questions while taking the test. However, because of the time limit, you'll still want to understand a wide range of definitions, concepts, and basic strategy/use cases.How hard is it to pass the Google Analytics exam? ›
The Google Analytics certification exam is 90 minutes and includes a total of 70 questions that vary from multiple-choice, true/false, to matching (no fill in the blanks here!) You need an 80% to pass this exam, but it can be taken multiple times - you just need to wait 24 hours between attempts.Is digital marketing is hard or easy? ›
Digital marketing is not necessarily hard to learn, but it does take time, effort, and persistence. If you're unfamiliar with search engines, data analytics, or content management, you can expect to feel a bit overwhelmed at the beginning, especially if you are trying to learn digital marketing on your own.Is digital marketing difficult to study? ›
Like many professions, digital marketing requires both a core set of hard skills (which can be relatively straightforward to learn) and a longer list of career attributes that might take years to master.What is the salary of Google Ads job? ›
Google Ads Specialist salary in India ranges between ₹ 2.0 Lakhs to ₹ 8.2 Lakhs with an average annual salary of ₹ 4.9 Lakhs. Salary estimates are based on 189 latest salaries received from Google Ads Specialists.
Is Google certificate valid? ›
All Professional Google Cloud certifications are valid for two years from the date an individual certifies.